Regions 6, 7, & 8 are honored and excited to host the CCCEOPSA Membership for the 48th Annual CCCEOPSA Fall Conference November 7th – 9th, at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, 900 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach. This year’s conference theme:
“Students, Purpose, and Passion = EOPS”
solidifies our focus on those we serve, our historical legacy of social justice, equity and access, as well as maintaining the sense of urgency to continue fighting the good fight!
As always, the success of our conferences is based on the submission of workshops that highlight what each of you are doing at your respective college campuses that supports our students. We respectfully ask that you consider submitting a workshop proposal to highlight your wonderful work.
Workshops will be scheduled on:
Tuesday, November 7th 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm & 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 8th 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm & 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
Please submit your workshop proposal by visiting:
The deadline for submission is Friday, August 25th. Notifications regarding acceptance of workshop proposal will occur on or before September 22nd.
Important changes to this year’s Call for Proposals
- Workshops can be submitted via an online process.
- We are requesting additional information on workshops that will be presented by a panel or several presenters for the following reasons:
- To host panelists/co-presenters not registered for our conference for lunch on the day of their workshop. Their information is needed for an accurate headcount.
- To ensure name tags for workshop panelists/co-presenters.
- To ask workshop leads to inform panelists of registration expectations if a panelist/co-presenter desires to participate beyond the scheduled breakout.
Questions can be sent to the Workshop Committee Leads:
- Dr. Sherri Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Reid at email@example.com
- Irma Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much,
Dawn Reid, Los Angeles Harbor College, Tri-Chair
Steve Tamanaha, Orange Coast College, Tri-Chair
Cesar Flores, Ventura Community College, Tri-Chair
Irma Rodriguez, CCCEOPSA Conference Board Liaison